PRICING

It's Time To Blow Your Music Up

Build a catalog of music with Break'em Off Music Group

We charge a ONE-TIME fee per release or album, annually fees may apply for music to remain on all digital platforms yearly. We keep just 10% of your digital distribution revenue and you get the remaining 90%. This structure incentivizes us to keep finding opportunities for ALL your music.

 

 

 Let us apply our years of Industry Knowledge Tips and Tricks to each and every project released with Break'em Off Music Group and Music Distribution.

Beyond our initial setup fee, we only make money when you do, so you can continue to release music worry-free.

Making your music available doesn't mean your music will make an impact. Your listeners still need to encounter and fall in love with your music. That's why we charge 10%! YOUR MUSIC + OUR TOOLS = EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO:  we have gathered together a suite of cutting-edge music marketing and promotion tools, to get your music the attention it deserves. Marketing & Promotions

 

Distribution With Monetization Set Up

Single Release 1-2 Tracks

One - Time Set Up Fee $250

 $39.99 Per Year After That

 

Distribution With Monetization Set Up

EP Release 3-6 Tracks

One - Time Set Up Fee $300

 $39.99 Per Year After That

 

Distribution With Monetization Set Up

Album Release 6-15 Tracks

One - Time Set Up Fee $500

 $39.99 Per Year After That

 

Distribution With Monetization Set Up

Album Release 15-20 Tracks

One - Time Set Up Fee $750

 $39.99 Per Year After That

© 2023 Break'em off Music Group aka BOMG  - Contact: 678-462-4652 .- Terms of use - Privacy Policy - Proudly created by  WHTV1.com

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon